Please be advised that you may place an order but EXTENDED WIDTH & SHORTENED WIDTH canopies will not be shipped until the week of April 29th. Orders for SINGLE door canopies are available for immediate shipment.
DOORBRIM door & window canopies, also referred to as a door hood, are an exciting innovation for the age old problem of protecting and preserving exterior doors, windows, frames and hardware. DOORBRIM products prevent leaks and premature repairs to doors & windows.
First of all, a DOORBRIM door canopy or hood has a dripless gutter that diverts rain water away from building structures. Keeps your doorways, walks and ramps drip free and dry. All types of buildings including residential, industrial and commercial are suitable for DOORBRIM door & window canopies.
- A DOORBRIM door canopy is made from durable ABS plastic, consequently it is weather tolerant,.
- Sized for a standard 36″ door or window, dimensions are: 54 1/4″ outside width, 51 1/2″ inside width, 7 1/2″ high and 7 1/2″ deep.
- Available in standard UV protected colors of almond (off white), beige or gray while easily painted any custom color.
- Easily installed with (optional) stainless steel fasteners in a simple bed of caulking.
- Installation on rough or uneven surfaces like brick, rough texture stucco, tilt up concrete or metal buildings are possible but require an (optional) combination of closed cell foam butyl rods and structural caulking.
- Most noteworthy, DOORBRIM products prevent costly and premature repairs.
- Green Features: DOORBRIM door hoods are proactive in discouraging hidden mold by preventing water intrusion.
- Extends the life of doors, jambs and hardware.
- ABS plastic is also fully recyclable.
- Finally, your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
- The Construction Specifier “Understanding why doors leak”. May 2, 2013.
- Leggett, Rochelle. “How to Keep Rainwater From Coming Through Entrance Doors in the Home” last modified December 27, 2018.
Good Morning, I had a local Handyman service install your Doorbrim yesterday while replacing my basement door. I am very pleased with the way it looks and the Handyman service took the paperwork and said they plan to use and recommend to other customers instead of building some from scratch to serve the same purpose. You have a very good product.
Connie S. – Stephens City, VA.
The door brims are perfect! They are unobtrusive and blend right in with our house. They completely fixed the leaking water on our hardwood floors. Although I was willing to give it a go, my husband thought they might be tricky to install (they weren’t), so he had some house building friends come over to hang them. They were totally impressed with the whole concept, lol. Thanks again for all of your advice.
Holly M – Atlanta, GA
The garage door leaked every time it rained until I installed a DOORBRIM Door Canopy. Thanks DOORBRIM!
Kara J – Saint Petersburg, FL
Good morning! We have had soooo much rain in the last four weeks. The DOORBRIM works better than expected! You have to know I am somewhat skeptical at times and was pleasantly surprised at how well this item worked. No more water inside my Preschool doorway and into the carpet.
Thanks,Philip D. Greene – Property Director – Newport News Family YMCA, 7827 Warwick Blvd., Newport News, VA
“The DoorBrims came through Hurricane Sandy without a scratch. They have solved our problem with the doors leaking in the rains.”
Bob Drake – Performance Screen Supply, 600 Park Ave Suite 100 Manalapan, NJ 07726