A DOORBRIM door rain diverter, also referred to as a door hood or canopy, is an exciting innovation for the age old problem of protecting and preserving exterior doors, windows, frames and hardware. DOORBRIM products prevent leaks and premature repairs to doors & windows.
First of all, a DOORBRIM door rain diverter has a dripless gutter that diverts rain water away from building structures. Keeps your doorways, walks and ramps drip free and dry. All types of buildings including residential, industrial and commercial are suitable for DOORBRIM door & window canopies.
- A DOORBRIM rain diverters are made from durable ABS plastic, consequently it is weather tolerant,.
- Sized for a standard 36″ door or window.
- Dimensions are 54 1/4″ outside width, 51 1/2″ inside width, 7 1/2″ high and 7 1/2″ deep.
- Extended width custom sizes are available with the use of intermediate splice brackets.
- Shorter widths are also available. Great for pipe wall penetrations, doggie doors and electric panels.
- Available in standard UV protected colors of almond (off white), beige or gray while easily painted any custom color.
- Easily installed with (optional) stainless steel fasteners in a simple bed of caulking.
- Installation on rough or uneven surfaces like brick, rough texture stucco, tilt up concrete or metal buildings are possible but require an (optional) combination of closed cell foam butyl rods and structural caulking.
- Most noteworthy, DOORBRIM products prevent costly and premature repairs.
- Green Features: A DOORBRIM rain diverter is proactive in discouraging hidden mold by preventing water intrusion.
- Extends the life of doors, jambs and hardware.
- ABS plastic is also fully recyclable.
- Finally, your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
- The Construction Specifier “Understanding why doors leak”. May 2, 2013.
- Leggett, Rochelle. “How to Keep Rainwater From Coming Through Entrance Doors in the Home” last modified December 27, 2018.