Installing a DOORBRIM Single Door Canopy will help stop door leaks. An exciting new innovation for the age old problem of protecting and preserving your exterior doors, windows, frames and hardware.
A DOORBRIM Door Canopy has a dripless gutter that diverts rain water away from building structures to keep your doorways, walks and ramps drip free and dry. DOORBIM products are easy to install and stainless steel fasteners are included. Door Canopies are suited for all types of residential and commercial buildings or wherever doors and windows are exposed to weather.
- A DOORBRIM Door Canopy is made from durable, weather tolerant, ABS plastic with factory applied UV protection.
- Sized for a standard 36″ door or window, dimensions are: 54 1/4″ outside width, 51 1/2″ inside width, 7 1/2″ high and 7 1/2″ deep.
- Available in standard UV protected colors of almond, beige or gray and easily painted your own custom color.
- Fastens easily with a simple bed of caulking and stainless steel fasteners, which are included.
- Installation on rough or uneven surfaces like brick, rough texture stucco, tilt up concrete or metal buildings are possible with an (optional) combination of closed cell foam butyl rods and structural caulking.
- Prevent costly and premature repairs.
- GREEN FEATURES: DOORBRIM Door Canopies are proactive in discouraging hidden mold by preventing water intrusion, thereby extending the life of doors, jambs and hardware. ABS plastic is also fully recyclable.