Electric Panel Rain Guards 26″-48″
$129.99 – $149.99
Electric Panel Rain Guard, sometimes referred to as a door hood, has a dripless front gutter that diverts rain away from building structures. Helps stop leaks and keeps doorways, walks and ramps drip free.
First and foremost, a DOORBRIM door canopy is an affordable and proven solution to help solve leaking issues at doors and windows. Furthermore, all types of buildings including residential, industrial and commercial are suitable for DOORBRIM door & window canopies.
- A DOORBRIM door canopy is made from durable ABS plastic, consequently it is weather tolerant,.
- Sized for a standard 36″ door or window.
- Dimensions are 54 1/4″ outside width, 51 1/2″ inside width, 7 1/2″ high and 7 1/2″ deep. Additional specifications:
- Door canopy is available in standard UV protected colors of almond (off white), beige or gray while easily painted any custom color.
- Easily installedwith (optional) stainless steel fasteners in a simple bed of caulking.
- Installation on rough or uneven surfaces like brick, rough texture stucco, tilt up concrete or metal buildings are possible but require an (optional) combination of closed cell foam butyl rods and structural caulking.
- Most noteworthy, DOORBRIM products prevent costly and premature repairs.
- Green Features: DOORBRIM door canopies are proactive in discouraging hidden mold by preventing water intrusion.
- Extends the life of doors, jambs and hardware.
- ABS plastic is also fully recyclable.
- Finally, your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
Why buy DOORBRIM products?
Our awnings are superior to competitor metal flashings in several aspects. Unlike our competitors products made of steel, DOORBRIM awnings will never rust and will last a lifetime. A huge difference is the integrated front gutter. DOORBRIM awnings project a full 7 1/2″ away from the wall compared to small metal drip edges. The front gutter will not only prevent dripping but will direct water out and away from building structures. Extend the life of your doors, windows and hardware with DOORBRIM awnings. A great alternative against expensive repairs and replacement, our awnings are easily installed with minimum tools.
Send us a few images, if your experiencing window or door leaks, and our staff will analyze your circumstances and make our best recommendations. Make sure to include an image of the overall building showing the site and roof overhangs, if existing. We will make every effort to help you solve your problem and we don’t always recommend a DOORBRIM canopy.
DOORBRIM Leak Checklist Tool ?
- Are there any penetrations above the opening that could be the source of leaks like a wall vent or louver for attic circulation?
- Look for cracks in the stucco above openings. Route out all cracks should be with a grinder and caulked. Elastomeric paint may also be a solution but not in all cases.
- Broken, clogged or leaking gutters and roof flashing may excessively funnel rain water over doors and windows.
- Check siding trim for faulty old or cracked caulking. Caulking doesn’t last forever and there are many grades. 100% silicone is not affected by The sun’s degrading UV rays will not affect 100% silicone.
- Windows and doors should have flashing installed before siding as an added protection rather than relying solely on the trim to divert water.
- See if the door is installed in a recess lower than the finish floor? Check to see if the recess sloped outwards correctly or incorrectly inwards?
- Look for negative pitched concrete slabs and decking that funnel water under and around thresholds and jambs. You should not rely on caulking as the sole defense in these areas. Caulking typically fails here in time.
- The Construction Specifier “Understanding why doors leak”. May 2, 2013.
- Leggett, Rochelle. “How to Keep Rainwater From Coming Through Entrance Doors in the Home”last modified December 27, 2018.
|Dimensions||24-48 × 8 × 8 in|
almond (off white), beige (light brown), gray
26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.