DOORBRIM Extended Width Door Canopies Larger than 96 inches.
DOORBRIM door & window canopies, also referred to as a door hood, are an exciting innovation for the age old problem of protecting and preserving exterior doors, windows, frames and hardware. DOORBRIM products prevent leaks and premature repairs to doors & windows.
First of all, a DOORBRIM door canopy or hood has a dripless gutter that diverts rain water away from building structures. Keeps your doorways, walks and ramps drip free and dry. All types of buildings including residential, industrial and commercial are suitable for DOORBRIM door & window canopies.
- A DOORBRIM door canopy is made from durable ABS plastic, consequently it is weather tolerant,.
- Custom wide sizes for all doors or windows > 52″
- Dimensions are 7 1/2″ high and 7 1/2″ deep.
- Available in standard UV protected colors of almond (off white), beige or gray while easily painted any custom color.
- Easily installed with (optional) stainless steel fasteners in a simple bed of caulking.
- Installation on rough or uneven surfaces like brick, rough texture stucco, tilt up concrete or metal buildings are possible but require an (optional) combination of closed cell foam butyl rods and structural caulking.
- Most noteworthy, DOORBRIM products prevent costly and premature repairs.
- Green Features: DOORBRIM door hoods are proactive in discouraging hidden mold by preventing water intrusion.
- Extends the life of doors, jambs and hardware.
- ABS plastic is also fully recyclable.
- Finally, your Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
Extended width door canopies are achieved through the use of intermediate structural brackets connecting sections approximately every 40″. They come in 2 thicknesses and 3 colors with matching color splice brackets and (optional) stainless steel fasteners.
REQUEST a QUOTE
- The Construction Specifier “Understanding why doors leak”. May 2, 2013.
- Leggett, Rochelle. “How to Keep Rainwater From Coming Through Entrance Doors in the Home” last modified December 27, 2018.