DOORBRIM door & window drip guards, also referred to as door canopies, are an exciting innovation for the age old problem of protecting and preserving exterior doors, windows, frames and hardware. DOORBRIM products prevent leaks and premature repairs to doors & windows.
A DOORBRIM door canopy or drip guard has a dripless gutter that diverts rain water away from building structures. Keeps your doorways, walks and ramps drip free and dry. All types of buildings including residential, industrial and commercial are suitable for DOORBRIM door & window canopies.
- Drip guard is made from durable, weather tolerant, ABS plastic.
- Sized for a standard 36″ door or window, dimensions are: 54 1/4″ outside width, 51 1/2″ inside width, 7 1/2″ high and 7 1/2″ deep.
- Available in standard UV protected colors of almond (off white), beige or gray while easily painted any custom color.
- Easily installed with (optional) stainless steel fasteners in a simple bed of caulking.
- Installation on rough or uneven surfaces like brick, rough texture stucco, tilt up concrete or metal buildings are possible but require an (optional) combination of closed cell foam butyl rods and structural caulking.
- Prevents costly and premature repairs.
- Green Features: DOORBRIM door drip guards are proactive in discouraging hidden mold by preventing water intrusion.
- Extends the life of doors, jambs and hardware.
- Finally ABS plastic is also fully recyclable.
- The Construction Specifier “Understanding why doors leak”. May 2, 2013.
- Leggett, Rochelle. “How to Keep Rainwater From Coming Through Entrance Doors in the Home” last modified December 27, 2018.