DOORBRIM Standard Single Door Canopy
A DOORBRIM door canopy, sometimes referred to as a door hood, is an exciting innovation for the age old problem of protecting and preserving exterior doors, windows, frames and hardware. DOORBRIM products prevent leaks and premature repairs to doors, windows and building structures.
A DOORBRIM (TM) Door Canopy has a dripless overhead protective covering that keep doors and windows dry. These economical shields with a front edge gutter are made of durable, impact resistant ABS plastic with a UV protection coating. A DOORBRIM Door Canopy also prevents premature deterioration of walls, windows, doors, door jambs and hardware by diverting water & moisture. Dryer walkways also prevent potentially hidden mold inside exterior wall cavities and help keep walks and ramps less icy and safer.
A DOORBRIM door canopy or hood has a dripless gutter that diverts rain water away from building structures. Keeps your doorways, walks and ramps drip free and dry. All types of buildings including residential, industrial and commercial are suitable for DOORBRIM door canopies.
- A DOORBRIM door canopy is made from durable, weather tolerant, ABS plastic with factory applied UV protection.
- Sized for a standard 36″ door or window, dimensions are: 54 1/4″ outside width, 51 1/2″ inside width, 7 1/2″ high and 7 1/2″ deep.
- Available in standard UV protected colors of almond (off white), beige or gray and easily painted your own custom color.
- Pre-molded thickness equals .25 in or 6.35 mm. Nominal finished thicknesses will be less and vary due to the vacuum mold process.
- Easily installed with (optional) stainless steel fasteners in a simple bed of caulking.
- Installation on rough or uneven surfaces like brick, rough texture stucco, tilt up concrete or metal buildings are possible.
- This requires an (optional) combination of closed cell foam butyl rods and structural caulking.
- Prevents costly and premature repairs.
- GREEN FEATURES: DOORBRIM door hoods are proactive in discouraging hidden mold by preventing water intrusion.
- Extends the life of doors, jambs and hardware.
- ABS plastic is also fully recyclable.
Showing the single result